About Air Depot – AC Repair in Cypress
Hi, I’m Kenneth Taylor – owner of Air Depot. We offer comprehensive, professional Cypress air conditioning repair and installation services designed with our customers in mind. Our highly skilled technicians can service and maintain both commercial and residential HVAC systems to deliver dependable results for your home or business.
The Air Depot Difference
Air Depot is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving Cypress, Texas, and the surrounding area since 1977. In our nearly 40 years in the air conditioning and heating industry, we have earned a reputation for integrity and quality in every job we perform, which is reflected in our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, numerous Better Business Bureau Gold Star awards 2007-2017 among many other awards including Angie’s list and Yelp.
We are committed to your complete satisfaction and offer a 100 percent money back guarantee on all our air conditioning new complete installations. My brother Paul and I were both owners of Hallmark Air Conditioning, now called One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating. Hallmark grew to be one of the largest residential air conditioning companies in Houston, TX. Paul even crafted the idea of the residential air conditioning annual maintenance plan which is now seen across the industry nationwide today.
Lastly, our license number with the State of Texas is TACLA00225C which dates back to the 1970’s. Today’s current license numbers are in the 70,000+ range. This means estimated 69,800+ air conditioning companies have come and gone. Estimated 95% of them are no longer in business.
“With Air Depot, you get peace of mind knowing we will be here today, tomorrow and the years to come when you need us.”
We have been doing this so long, we even wrote a book about the air conditioning service industry called “21 Critical Questions to Ask Your HVAC Contrator”. Let’s face it…Anybody with a toolbox can call the themselves an AC contractor. There’s even a website out there called Contractorsfromhell.com. And really…Why should that surprise us? We’ve seen so many bad examples of air conditioning and heating work, and we have taken so many pictures and heard so many horror stories. Please feel free to come by our office pick up your free copy of our book and arm yourself with right knowledge before making your next air conditioning system purchase.
At Air Depot, we deliver a comprehensive array of Cypress AC services designed to help our customers stay cool and comfortable all summer long. If you need Cypress AC repair, our NATE-certified technicians have the skills and experience required to identify the problem and to provide you with the most cost-effective solutions for your system and your budget. We are available 24- hours a day, seven days a week to ensure that your issues are resolved promptly. Air Depot can also provide you with preventive maintenance services to help your heating and cooling system last longer and work more effectively throughout the year.
Our People Make the Difference
Air Depot hires only the most competent and knowledgeable technicians to ensure the best results for our customers. Our NATE-certified professional staff members can provide you with the most effective solutions for Cypress AC replacement or repair in the metropolitan area. We perform drug screenings and background checks to ensure that our technicians meet the highest standards of excellence. At Air Depot, we are your one-stop shop for top-quality Cypress air conditioning services that suit your needs and your budget perfectly.
Our Commitment to Excellence
- INTEGRITY – Awarded the Better Business Bureau Gold Star award in 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. Air Depot has maintained a retention rate of 96% and a customer satisfaction rate of 97%.
- SERVICE – Telephones are answered 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Our technicians are radio dispatched for instant communication.
- GUARANTEES – 100% money back guarantee on new installations.
- SKILLED – Technicians are certified by North American Technician Excellence (NATE) for proven dependability and consistency.
- QUALITY ASSURED – All Air Depot employees undergo a thorough pre-employment drug tested, background checks and random screenings.
- RELIABILITY – Company founded in 1977, hundreds of satisfied customers all across the web including Google, Facebook, Yelp, Yahoo, Angies List, BBB and Bing
- GREEN – All refrigerant is handled, recovered and recycled according to United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) laws and regulations. A company policy for recycling any old equipment. This includes refrigerant, copper, steel, aluminum, paper, cardboard, and hazardous materials such as mercury from old thermostats.