Why buy an Energy Savings Plan (ESP) maintenance agreement from Air Depot?
Planned Maintenance-The Energy Savings Plan provides scheduled service care to maintain the operating efficiency of your air conditioning system (s) and minimize the probability of expensive repair bills.
The following planned maintenance will be periodically performed during normal work hours on your covered Air Conditioning System (s).
1. System Inspections- Your system (s) will be inspected THREE times annually with a written report provided. The THREE inspections are: The Cooling Maintenance Tune-up, The Heating Maintenance Check and The Annual Major Maintenance.
2. Cleaning- Exclusive of air filters & duct work, all accessible components will be cleaned as required for efficient system performance.
3. Lubrication- At each system inspection, equipment components will be lubricated, if required, at that time.
SCHEDULE OF MAINTENANCE
A. COOLING TUNE-UP (MAY)
1. Check air filters and clean
2. Check for adequate refrigerant charge
3. Check voltage
4. Check condensate drain
5. Inspect compressor contacts
6. Check thermostat
7. Check capacitors
8. Check relays
9. Check vibration and noise
10. Check running and starting amperage
B. HEATING LIGHT-UP AND SAFETY INSPECTION-GAS HEAT (OCTOBER)
1. Inspect burners and clean as required
2. Inspect flue pipe and draft diverter
3. Check air filters
4. Check for gas leaks
5. Check pilot and clean as required
6. Check safety pilot
7. Inspect heat exchanger if accessible
8. Check thermostat
9. Check gas valve
10. Check for combustible material on or near furnace
C. ANNUAL PROFESSIONAL CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE (FEBRUARY)
1. Remove furnace burners and clean if necessary
2. Inspect heat exchanger for cracks or holes
3. Check gas pressure at furnace
4. Remove and clean blower wheel as required
5. Check blower motor and lubricate if necessary
6. Inspect evaporator, to clean must be accessible
7. Clean drain pan and clear drain lines
8. Clean condenser coil
9. Check condenser motor and lubricate as required
10. Tighten electrical connections
11. Check fan control for proper adjustment
12. Check limit safety switch
13. Check performance and operating efficiency of heating system
14. Check air filters and clean