1. The Better Business Bureau (BBB)- founded in 1912, is not a government agency, but a network of local BBB organizations based in the United States and Canada, which work together through the Council of Better Business Bureaus (CBBB). The BBB goal is to foster a fair and effective marketplace, so that buyers and sellers can trust each other (“Start with Trust”). Many BBB services can be accessed online through their website.
BBB’s gather and report information on business reliability, alert the public to frauds against consumers and businesses, provide information on ethical business practices, and act as mutually trusted intermediaries between consumers and businesses to resolve disputes. News media frequently turn to the CBBB and local BBB’s as expert sources of news about scams and consumer issues. Air Depot is longtime proud member of The Better Business Bureau.
2. Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)- ACCA is a group of over 4,000 air conditioning and HVAC contractors who work together to improve our industry, promote good practices, and keep homes and buildings safe, clean and comfortable.
3. North American Technician Excellence (NATE)- was founded in 1997 and is the nation’s largest non-profit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians. NATE is the only technician certification organization governed, owned, operated, developed and supported by the HVACR industry.
4. Plumbing, Air Conditioning and Mechanical Contractors Association (PAMCA)- As a PAMCA member Air Depot agrees to: 1). Build positive reputation of fairness in dealings with everyone and treat customers and colleagues fairly. 2). Support education and training as a means of increasing our professionalism and to promote the progress and dignity of our industry in creating a better image of itself in order that the public be better served. 3). Report any and all non-licensed work to the appropriate authorities. 4). Promote, employ and maintain a high standard of integrity in the support of quality workmanship and strive toward the protection of the general public, where appropriate, by building, plumbing, fire and HVAC codes.
5. Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer (BFAD)- When choosing a dealer, look for the Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer emblem which indicates your dealer has met our high standards for superior skills, service, products, comfort and promise in writing of 100% satisfaction, guaranteed. Air Depot is one of the largest Bryant dealers in Houston area.