AIR DEPOT MISSION STATEMENT
Our goal is to build quality customer relationships through our friendly service delivered by professional workmen. For our customers we offer expert solutions and high quality products along with superb installations. Last and foremost, any job we undertake is not complete until the customer is satisfied.
Air Depot is a premier Cypress, TX air conditioning and heating specialist, and we adhere to standards that set us apart from other air conditioning and heating companies. Very few, can match the wide variety of quality products, outstanding service and depth of experience our team brings to the HVAC industry.
Air Depot offers you seasoned professionals who have the technical expertise to service, repair, maintain and install all types and brands of residential and commercial cooling & heating systems.
The technicians and comfort specialists who come to your home are factory trained, NATE Certified, experienced, licensed and fully insured.
We are a family owned and operated AC contractor with a hard-earned reputation for quality service and installation since 1977.
Our Commitment to Excellence
- INTEGRITY- Awarded the Better Business Bureau Gold Star award in 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- SERVICE – Telephones are answered 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Our technicians are radio dispatched for instant communication.
- GUARANTEES – 100% money back guarantee on new installations.
- SKILLED – Technicians are certified by North American Technician Excellence (NATE) for proven dependability and consistency.
- QUALITY ASSURED – All Air Depot employees undergo a thorough pre-employment drug and background checks and random screenings.
- RELIABILITY- Company founded in 1977, testimonials from satisfied customers provided upon request.
- GREEN – All refrigerant is handled, recovered and recycled according to United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) laws and regulations. A company policy for recycling any old equipment. This includes cooper, steel, aluminum, paper, cardboard, and hazardous materials such as mercury from old thermostats.